Go to CostcoBoxTops.com if you have Golden Box Tops Challenge code and enter for your chance to win the Golden Box Tops Challenge 2016.
A total of 3,000 winners will each receive 100 eBoxTops for their BTFE-Eligible School. Each eBoxTop is worth one Box Top, or $.10 to a BTFE-Eligible School.
Codes can be found on participating products available at Costco between July 1, 2016 and August 31, 2017.
How To Enter Your Code At CostcoBoxTops.com
- Visit the website at CostcoBoxTops.com during the Promotion Period.
- Enter your BTFE Login Email Address, BTFE Login Password, and Golden Box Tops Challenge code.
- Click “Submit” to move forward.
- Play the Instant Win Game as instructed.
As a result, you will see if you’ve won.
Participating Products From Costco
- Honey Nut Cheerios 55 oz.
- Yellow Box Cheerios 40.7 oz.
- MultiGrain Cheerios 37.5 oz.
- Lucky Charms 46 oz.
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch 49.5 oz.
- Nature Valley Oats & Honey Granola Bars 49 ct.
- Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Peanut Granola Bars 48 ct.
- Nature Valley Trail Mix Chewy Granola Bars Fruit & Nut 48 ct.
- Fiber One Bars Oats and Chocolate 48 ct.
- Fruit By the Foot Natural Colors 48 ct.
- GoGurt Simple Club Pack 32 ct.
- Annie’s Mac & Cheese Variety Pack 12 ct.
- Annie’s Coco Bunnies Cereal.
- Annie’s Fruit Snacks 42 ct.
- Ziploc brand Freezer Quart.
- Ziploc brand Freezer Gallon.
- Ziploc brand Slider.
- Ziploc brand Sandwich.
- Ziploc brand Mixed Variety Pack 347 ct.
Golden Box Tops Challenge Official Rules
The Golden Box Tops Challenge 2016 is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry. Participants must be members of BoxTops4Education.com and have designated a school to support at time of entry. The Game runs from July 1, 2016 through August 31, 2017. Participants can play up to 2 times per day, for a maximum of 22 total game plays during the entire Game Period.