Team 10 Sweepstakes: Enter the Team 10 Sweepstakes at team10sweepstakes.com for your chance to win $100,000 in cash and prizes.
You could also win Team 10 Merch Bundles, a Nintendo Switch, an iPhone XS, Airpods, an Xbox One X, and more.
How To Enter At Team10Sweepstakes.com
To enter the Team 10 Sweepstakes, you must:
- Go to the @Team10official Instagram page at www.instagram.com/team10official.
- Follow the call-to-action provided in the advertising for the Sweepstakes on the “how to enter” post by:
- (a) following @Team10official and every account that @Team10official is following during the Sweepstakes Period
- (b) liking the Sweepstakes “call-to-action” announcement post on the @Team10official Instagram page, and (iii) making a comment in the comment section of the Sweepstakes “call-to-action” post tagging at least ten (10) of entrant’s friends therein (entrant may tag additional friends, but such action does not increase entrant’s chance of winning any of the prizes).
Entry must include the hashtag #Team10Sweepstakes and @team10official to be eligible. Upon completing the foregoing, you automatically will be entered with one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
Team 10 Sweepstakes Details
- The Team 10 Sweepstakes is only open to legal U.S. residents currently residing in the 50 United States including the District of Columbia (void in Puerto Rico, all U.S. territories and possessions and all overseas military installations, New York, and Florida), and who are at least the age of majority or older at the time of entry.
- Begins on or about 12:00 p.m. PST on July 20, 2019 and ends on or about August 3, 2019 at 12:00 PM PST.
- Limit one (1) entry per person (regardless of method).
- There will be One (1) Grand Prize of $25,000, Two (2) First Prizes of $10,000 each, Two (2) Second Prizes of $5,000 each, and Nine (9) Third Prizes to be won in this Sweepstakes.
- For a list of winners available after August 3, 2019, please contact @team10official via direct message on Instagram. Please insert the name of the Sweepstakes in the body of your request.