Win incredible instant win prizes with the Frigo Cheese Heads Incredibles 2 Instant Win Game. Play daily at cheeseheadsinstantwin.com between May 16th and July 15th for your chance to win.
Five grand prize winners will each receive a family entertainment system while 305 other winners will each get movie tickets for the family to see Disney Pixar’s Incredible 2, in theatres June 15.
What Is The Frigo Cheese Heads Incredibles 2 Instant Win Game?
- Frigo Cheese Heads Incredibles 2 Instant Win Game is open to all legal US residents physically residing in the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older, as of the date of entry, and have reached the age of majority in the state of residence.
- The Instant Win Game starts at 12:00:01 PM ET on May 16, 2018, and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on July 15, 2018.
- There is a limit of one Game Play per person per e-mail per day during the Entry Period.
- Five grand prize winners will receive a $1,500 Best Buy Gift Card.
- Three hundred five runner-up winners will receive $75 in Fandango Digital Gift Cards.
- The total ARV of all prizes available in this Promotion is $30,375.
- Sponsored by Saputo Cheese USA Inc., One Overlook Point, Suite 300, Lincolnshire Corporate Center, Lincolnshire, IL 60069.
How To Enter At CheeseHeadsInstantWin.com
Log on to or visit www.CheeseHeadsInstantWin.com during the Entry Period and provide your complete first name, last name (no initials), address, city, state, ZIP, daytime phone number (including area code), e-mail address and date of birth in the spaces provided as well as answering the question “Where did you hear about the Promotion?” and clicking the box to acknowledge your agreement to the Official Rules.
Once all required fields are completely filled out, submit your Entry Form by clicking the “Send” button. After completing the Entry Form or logging on, the entrant must then follow the on-screen instructions to play the Instant Win Game.
After the Game Play, the entrant will receive notification on the Website screen as to whether he/she is a potential “Instant Winner”.