Roll Up The Rim To Win at RollUpTheRimToWin.com is an annual promotion running during the month of February at participating Tim Hortons locations in both Canada and the United States. Customers are invited to roll up the rim of their game cups to find out if they win a prize.
The first Roll Up The Rim To Win promotion was held in 1986 meaning that the promotion is celebrating its 30th anniversary this year.
In 2016, over 45,000,000 prizes are available to be won, including Honda Civic vehicles, free coffee for a year, LG 4K OLED TVs, Tim Cards, free coffees and donuts, and more.
How Roll Up The Rim To Win Works
From February 3, 2016 through April 17, 2016, customers can receive specially marked RRRoll Up Cups at participating Tim Hortons locations in the U.S.A. and Canada with the purchase of a medium (15oz), large (20 oz), or extra-large (24 oz) hot beverage (excluding espresso shots). Customers can also to request a FREE M/L/XL Cup by writing to”Tim Hortons Contest Cup”, PO Box 1315, Calais, ME 04619- 6315.
A minimum of 272,598,720 cups will be available for distribution, as follows:
- British Columbia (Canada): 19,608,120 cups
- Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Northwest Territories, Yukon & Nunavut (Canada): 45,975,000 cups
- Ontario (Canada): 131,264,160 cups
- Québec (Canada): 31,988,760 cups
- Atlantic Provinces (Canada): 28,262,280 cups
- USA (Canada): 15,500,400 cups
Customers must roll up the rim to reveal a message printed on the Rim tab. The message can be either “PLEASE PLAY AGAIN” or one of the following “WIN” messages:
- WIN CIVIC
- WIN LG OLED TV
- WIN $100 TIM CARD
- WIN $5000
- WIN COFFEE
- WIN A DONUT
If the rim tab reveal a “WIN” message, customer win the prize indicated on the tab.
How To Play RRRoll Up Replay At RollUpTheRimToWin.com
The Roll Up The Rim To Win Game is officially starting on February 3, 2016. However, a contest period begins on February 1 and is scheduled to end on March 18, 2016. The Game Period will conclude on March 16, 2016.
To play RRRoll Up Replay, entrants must visit RollUpTheRimToWin.com during the Promotion Period and register by providing the requested information, including their email address, full name, phone number, postal code, and birth date. Entrants must also select a password and agree to the official rules in order to complete the registration process. Early entrants receive 60,000 points towards Points Prizes and the Early Registration badge.
Commencing on February 3, 2016, entrants can go to RollUpTheRimToWin.com and log into their account to play RRRoll Up Replay by selecting a virtual game cup. Upon each game play, entrants can win an Instant Win Prize or collect badges and points to earn ballots for a chance to win exclusive prizes.
Tim Hortons Roll Up The Rim To Win Prizes
- 2016 Honda Civic (40 prizes): One 2016 Honda Civic EX-T Sedan vehicle.
- LG 4K OLED TV (120 prizes): One (1) LG 4K OLED TV.
- Tim Card (25,000 prizes): One (1) $100 Tim Card
- Coffee & Food (45,428,910 prizes): Free Coffee or Donuts
- Prepaid card (100): One (1) $5,000 Prepaid card
All prize claims must be redeemed by May 8th 2016 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET
RRRoll Up Replay Instant Win Prizes
- Free Hot Beverage (200,000 prizes): Two (2) coupons which can be redeemed for one (1) free hot beverage of any size at a participating Tim Hortons restaurant location.
- Universal Music 3-Song Download (50,000 prizes): Three (3) free music downloads from the Universal Music online music store.
- $25.00 Tim Card (1,000 prizes): One (1) $25 Tim Card.
RRRoll Up Replay Points Prizes
- Free Coffee for a Year (6 prizes):Six (6) $100 Tim Cards which can be used to purchase approximately one (1) Tim Hortons small (10 oz.) coffee each day for one (1) year.
- LG Watch Urbane (75 prizes): One (1) a LG Watch Urbane.
- LG 4K OLED TV (10 prizes): One (1) LG 4K OLED TV.
- 2016 Honda Civic (1 prize): One 2016 Honda Civic EX-T Sedan vehicle.
A complete list of prize winners will be posted on the promotional website. All prizes must be claimed by no later than 11:59:59 p.m. ET on June 1, 2016.
Watch the Tim Hortons Roll Up the Rim to Win 2016 TV Commercial here.
- The Roll Up The Rim To Win is open to all residents of Canada and forty-five (45) of the contiguous United States and the District of Columbia (excluding residents of Rhode Island, Arizona, Hawaii, Florida, Alaska and Puerto Rico) who have reached the legal age of majority in their province/territory/state of residence; or are thirteen (13) years of age or older, but under the age of majority in their province/territory/state of residence, and who have permission from their parent/legal guardian to participate.
- The RRRoll Up Replay Contest Period commences at 12:00:01 a.m. ET on Monday, February 1, 2016 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on Friday, March 18, 2016.
- The RRRoll Up Replay Game Period runs between 12:00:01 a.m. ET on Wednesday, February 3, 2016 and 11:59:59 p.m. ET on Wednesday, March 16, 2016.
- Participants must visit the Roll Up The Rim To Win website available online at RollUpTheRimToWin.com to participate for a chance to win.
- Total approximate retail value of all RRRoll Up Replay Prizes is $911,833 CAD and $696,056 USD.
- Total approximate retail value of all Roll Up The Rim To Win Prizes is $63,341,199 CDN or $ 48,352,061 USD.