AGT Design A Cup Contest at AGTDesignACup.com: Enter the AGT Design A Cup Contest at AGTDesignACup.com for your chance to win tickets to an America’s Got Talent live show in Hollywood, CA and Dunkin’ Coffee For A Year.
The lucky grand prize winner will also have the winning cup featured on the AGT Judges’ table.
How To Enter At AGTDesignACup.com
To enter the Dunkin Donuts Design A Cup Contest, you must submit your Design along with the entry form, which includes your full name, email, phone number, and ZIP code, at nbc.com/designacup or AGTDesignACup.com.
As part of your Entry, you will be required to submit a design that incorporates elements of the Dunkin’ and America’s Got Talent brands. Design must be original to you and incorporate the Dunkin’ logo, as provided by Sponsor on the Website.
AGT Design A Cup Contest Details
- The Dunkin Donuts Design A Cup Contest will begin on June 11, 2019 at 9:00 AM PT and end on July 9, 2019 at 9:00 AM PT.
- Open only to permanent, legal U.S. residents who are physically residing in one (1) of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, Guam, the Virgin Islands and other United States territories), and who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the start of the Contest Period.
- You may enter once during the Contest Period.
- There will be one (1) prize awarded consisting of the following: A trip for Winner and up to one (1) guest to a taping of America’s Got Talent, currently scheduled to take place between September10, 2019 to September 11, 2019; and the approximate value of five Dunkin’ coffees per week for fifty-two (52) weeks, which will be awarded in the form of Dunkin’ Donuts gift cards.
- Estimated Retail Value of the Prize is Four Thousand Ninety-Eight dollars ($4,098).
- For the name of the winner, available after August 12, 2019, visit nbc.com/designacup, or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by September 23, 2019 to: Dunkin’ Design A Cup, NBC Entertainment, a division of NBC West, LLC, 100 Universal City Plaza, 1360 Jules Stein Building, Universal City, CA 91608, Attn: Abbe Wood.