In celebration of the launch of the 2016 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season, fans are invited to participate in the Hashtag 500 Sweepstakes on Twitter for a chance to win a piece of this year’s Daytona 500 race.
Watch the TV commercial featuring NASCAR drivers Kevin Harvick, Dale Earnhardt Jr., Kyle Busch, Brad Keselowski, Danica Patrick and Jimmie Johnson.
Race fans must watch Daytona 500 race on Sunday, February 21, 2016 on FOX and follow @NASCAR on Twitter to learn the new hashtag for each of the 10 pieces of memorabilia available to be won during the race. Once a hashtag is revealed, the 500th fan to tweet it with #DAYTONA500 win the applicable prize for that race.
During the week before Daytona 500, fans can test their racing skills by participating in daily Twitter races. Daytona 500 fans must look for the hashtag on each of the six NASCAR Sprint Cup Series drivers at 3 PM ET to win the prize, as follows.
- Monday, February 15: Dale Earnhardt Jr.
- Tuesday, February 16: KevinHarvick
- Wednesday, February 17: Kyle Busch
- Thursday, February 18: Brad Keselowski
- Friday, February 19: Danica Patrick
- Saturday, February 20: Jimmie Johnson
Open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are thirteen (13) years and older. Each Twitter Race begins at approximately 3 p.m. ET each day between 2/15/16 and 2/20/16 (11:30 a.m. ET on Tuesday and Saturday). A total of ten (10) Twitter Races during the Daytona 500 on 2/21/16. For Official Rules, including odds & prizes visit nascar.com/hashtag500.
About NASCAR Hashtag 500 Sweepstakes TV Commercial
- Advertiser: NASCAR
- Promotion: NASCAR Hashtag 500 Sweepstakes
- Grand Prize: A trip for two to the 2017 Daytona 500
- Published on: February 15, 2016
- Length: 0:30